Monday, November 14, 2011

Nails Of The Week : Sally Hansen Adoring Amethyst

hello beauties,
I hope you all have started your Monday off well. I started mine with a tall mug of coffee with Pumpkin Spice creamer. Heaven!!!
So I did my weekly manicure today. And as much as I love my pinks, corals, and pastels, I love bringing out the darker colors this time around. And what better way to start off than with a rich, deep purple.





PRODUCTS USED:
Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat as base coat
Sally Hansen Adoring Amethyst
Sache Vite Fast Drying Top Coat

 
I trimmed my nails almost in half. Holidays are around and I get moved around a lot at my job helping other people, sometimes I have to lift a lot and work with my hands, I don't want to break a precious nail lol
Expect a lot more NOTW in the future. I am the proud owner of more than 150 nail polishes. I am also planning on sharing with you guys how I care for my nails, my nail care routine I guess. I also want to share how I fix a crack or split in my nail and how to remove and prevent your nails from staining.

I did a small NYX and Wet'n'Wild haul this morning. There is a new, fancy HEB that just opened by my job and that's the only place I found NYX Cosmetics at. I was hoping to find some face products but they didn't have any :(



This is me this morning, I was playing around with the different settings on my camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments!