Thursday, November 17, 2011

FASHION: Shoe Addiction

Don't all women have an addiction for shoes one way or another? It just seems I can never have enough!
Today is finally cold in Houston, and I am really hoping it stays that way! I wanted to clean out my closet a little bit. Put all the summer shoes to the back and bring out the boots! I just love a nice boot. I realize how many shoes I have that I never even wore or wore maybe once. And there's a few pairs that I wore way too much this summer!
There's not a specific brand of shoes or shoe store I like. I kind of buy them randomly everywhere. I do love Guess shoes but their heels are way too high. I am already 5'7" tall and with Guess shoes I just seem like amazon woman.
I wanted to show you all some of the shoes I loved a lot this past summer!

Purple Suede Peep Toe Shoes. These are from Qupid and I wore them a lot. However, they were not the most comfortable shoes I own. Ouch!


Ruffles, ahhh I had an affair with Ruffles all summer, saw these here and just had to get them.



Whats summer without a wedge? I got this Dollhouse wedge at Ross and I wore it a lot with shorts and summer dresses!

Don't you love the detail on these?

A nude shoe, a must have in every girls closet! Bought these for my cousins wedding last June and wore them a lot after that!


I bought these in September and only got to wear them once to my friends birthday party. I wore them with a grey leopard print top and black skirt. But I love, love them and I know for sure that I will be wearing them next summer! And they are very comfortable!


My two favorite flats of last summer! I wore these all summer long! With maxi dresses, and leggings and tunics, you name it! Love, love, love both of them!


My Steve Madden golden Espadrille shoes. Bought these for less than $12 and wore them with the infamous boyfriend jeans and plain shirts. They go very well with a white tee and boyfriend cut shorts! I have them in black as well, but these I wore more.


These are not my favorites, but how do you feel about studded stilettos?

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice collection..Loved the nude one and the golden pair.
    just started following you.

    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love all my shoes but these I just had to give a little special sttention. Thanks for following, I am going over to your blog right now ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments!